Be Loyal to yourself, No need to prove

Life is so hard, some are very comfortable in their environment, by adopting it. But, unfortunately, everything does not happen in such a manner. Our fate hits us very hard. But some people say it's based. Even can’t stand in front of it by defending. So we need to learn how to be offensive to the situation.
Fellow human beings always want to rip your skin, to make themselves comfortable. However, no one understands the pain which you are feeling inside. 

My Life Example

Today is the 31st of October, I am in the office for a very reasonable and happy with what I get and whatever I achieve here. But I didn’t understand what was going on behind me in my office. My office financial accounts person called me to verify the amount I would receive for the August trip to the BC welfare corporation. The trip to the client location was planned for 5 days in my initial discussions with VP-Operations Vijaya Lalitha. I prepared myself and my wife for that. She was also expecting that trip would end in 5 days or a week. But it did not happen according to the plan. That 1-week plan was extended to 40 days. Every weekend, I planned to come home to see my pregnant wife in Hyderabad. Even I was suffering very badly in the initial weeks due to a lack of proper nutrition food at the office premises in Vijayawada. Even though I managed to eat snacks and tea for lunch. It lead to Gastric trouble very badly. In these bad conditions also, I trusted my organization. Days passed by and slipped into months, not getting positive responses. This was the time I needed to submit the bills for whatever I spent in Vijayawada in Excel format. A new person entered the organization, Venkat, an accountant who will take care of my bills from that day onwards. 
The regional manager of my company never asked for the bills and our team is very loyal. But everything changed, team dynamics, and trust, and I asked to submit the bills for each transaction, including my lunch bills(Bajji, Punugu and Tea bills). No one warned me, to take the bills from the food vendors (Street vendors). How will anyone gather bills from them(Small business owners)?

I travelled extensively to meet the clients in various locations by sacrificing my sleep & family for those months with that organization but never gave the salary on time. I understood, it's the small organization that had a money crunch & lot more issues with the management that I couldn't reveal at this time. 

In one of the trips, which lasts for a week from Hyderabad- Cochin to consult and provide the solution for Cochin Port Trust for their application, issue related to Container & tenant management application. There is no proper integration happened between the GIS application and the Software application developed by TCS due to the upgradations happening in the SAP ecosystem. I stayed there for couple of days. 
After that I visited Kanyakumari to meet the client Arasu Rubber(Tamilnadu Govt. Organization) as a part of business development & consulting purpose for a day.

This trip was not ended here, I went to Trichy to meet another client TAFCORN to know the status of the project proposal that we had given few weeks back. I thought the trip will end here but not. It continued for another 2 days. 

As a part of further 2 days in the plan, visited Sundaram Motors to propose a project related to Dealer management of spare parts & Cars. That was not fruitful even after putting a lot of effort to reach to a comfortable position but the Sundaram Motors it team as concerns regarding the project solution.

in the last day of the journey, reached to Tamilnadu Forest Corporation, to discuss about the solution and to take the ideas from them.

It is tip of an iceberg. I had so many things to share. 

 IF YOU’RE LOYAL AND HONEST, YOUR THROAT WOULD BE CUT DOWN FIRST

Comments

Popular Posts