My Acheivements and Memories 2019


Years are passing by and I am becoming older and older by counting numbers of my age. But I am becoming rich year by year with awesome and awful experiences in my career and in life.
Nothing changes in your life with passing years except date until you take the initiatives and implement it, to do so need courage and supporting people to convert and succeed that idea along with your master brain and sweat you produce in day-in and day-out with your efforts.
Today is the 31st December 2019, last day of the year. I sat down and thinking about my accomplishments, knowledge I gained, experiences I felt and consulting services I provided to cross functional sectors and industries.
Listed down few important Milestones achieved in this year.
·        Consulting services to one of the major ports of Southern India by fixing Integration problem between SAP HANA with ArcGIS for interoperability.
·        Architecture the solution for Tea Estate Management by doing rigorous research and field consulting.
·        Designed IT solution for one of the largest Oil and Gas refinery much pressing issue in that sector with Remote sensing technology.
·        Played a consultant role in 2 startups related to Agriculture and Lands & Real estate Management services with end to end solutions from concept development to implementation.
·        Provided consulting services to financial corporations of Andhra Pradesh.
·        Travelled extensively in South India for Business development.
·        Coaching services to one of the emerging startup at Hyderabad on Agile Technologies.

Personal Achievements:
·        I blessed with a baby boy in this October and enjoying his cute smiles now a days.


                                     Happy New Year 2020

Comments

Popular Posts